Our Goodness Gracious grazing tables always showcase the key staples we believe are necessary to create a unique, wholesome and stunning grazing experience:
We know that after intense training, the athlete’s heart and central nervous system are in tension. And coffee drinks, due to the
We can also customise our spreads to include additional food such as quiches, sliders, frittatas, gourmet sausage rolls, gourmet pies, filo pastries, zucchini & bacon slices, spinach and feta pies, and falafels etc. We also offer dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan options.
“Our grazing tables are custom made so we give you exactly what you want. No cookie cutter expectations or cheap fillers – instead you get top tier award winning cheeses, melt-in-your-mouth charcuterie, in abundance, and perfect pairings with a whole lot of delicious styling”Taste Of Lux Team
What To Expect
- A selection of premium quality Australian and European cheeses: Double Brie, Brillat Savarin, Camembert, Truffle Pecorino, Aged Manchego, Clothbound Mature Cheddar, Cantal, Mont Priscilla, Ossau Raty, Cranberry Cheese, Wine Cheese, Washed Rind Cheese, Goat Cheese, Artisan Feta. Selection will also include rare cheeses we have sourced at the time of booking to surprise and delight you and your guests.
- A selection of speciality cured meats: San Daniele/Parma DOP Prosciutto, Casalingo Salami, Fennel Sopressa, Spicy Coppa, Lonza, Noix, De Jambon, Saucisson Sec, Smoked Mortadella. All meats are sliced on premise either the day before, or on the day of, your event to ensure optimum freshness.
- Locally baked artisan bread and an assortment of premium crackers: Iggy’s bread rolls, sourdough, olive and garlic bread, fig and walnut bread, fruit and nut crackers, lavosh crackers, fine cheese co gourmet crackers
- Fresh seasonal fruits purchased direct from the markets (not supermarkets): grapes, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, figs, passion fruit, pears, cherries, plums, peaches (dependant on seasonality and availability)
- A variety of dried fruits: muscatels, dates, figs, pear, apple, cranberries
- Variety of dips, cheese accompaniments and fruit pastes selected based of cheeses showcased on the graze: homemade hummus, homemade eggplant, olive & feta, taramasalata, caramelised onions, pickled baby figs, fruit jam, honey/truffle honey, black truffle mustard, pear and muscatel chutney, luxurious Spanish quince paste, drunk chutneys, rolada
- Variety of antipasto accompaniments: olives, semi sun dried tomatoes, pickles, artichoke, feta filled peppers, balsamic eggplant, smoked capsicum, herb and garlic marinated mushrooms, herb and garlic marinate zucchini, sweet and tangy brussels sprouts, spicy pickled carrots, asparagus.
- Sweet treats – chocolate, Turkish delight, nougat. Tarts and cheese cake for tables of 50+ people.
- Fresh foliage to add a lush effect to the table
We also work with an industry-renowned pastry chef, who consults with a number of high-end Sydney restaurants, to create bespoke desserts for our events. If you’d like a dessert component for the grazing table let us know and we’ll work with our pastry chef to develop a dessert menu.
As a note, we shop locally for seasonal produce to guarantee in-season freshness, as such, produce is subject to change. We also like to introduce variety and excitement into our grazes by incorporating new and delicious elements which means no two grazes are ever really the same, adding an element of surprise and delight to our grazes.
We’re BIG on IMPACT. We don’t believe any event should be ordinary – no matter how large or small the occasion. Our tables come styled using a wide range of quality, one-off pieces, to create a unique and bespoke design to make a show-stopping, memorable, statement. All our designs and foods used are curated specifically for each event because no two persons or occasions are the same – so why should our grazes be identical.
Our grazing tables start from £16.99 + £50 set up fee, next day collection of and .45p a mile (outside of Nottinghamshire) – free delivery and collection insider of Nottinghamshire.
Our costs are inclusive of:
- Food provided on the day – we’ll work with you to tailor the menu according to your preferences and wants for the event.
- Styling – use of all props, stoneware, platters, unique one-off pieces, materials, and cheese knives to create a stand-out and show-stopping tablescape designed to impress guests and leave a lasting impression.
- Delivery, and on-site setup – we require 1.5-3 hours on-site depending on the size of the table.
We require a 50% deposit (non-refundable) at the time of booking and full payment one week ahead of the event date.
Our tables are designed to create jaw-dropping reactions. We go all out using premium serve wear and props to create a luxurious, elegant, and high-end aesthetic for all our food displays.
Using a variety of our props, we’ll create a distinct and unique table design through the use of height and statement pieces to bring intrigue to the grazing experience and the WOW factor to guests.
Please note we only supply cheese knives as part of serveware.
All boards, serving equipment, and display items must be returned, hand-washed, and clean, to us within 3 days of your event. For items that cannot be returned, we will prearrange a time to pick up items. Depending on the distance a fee will be charged.
We strongly recommend including florals and foliage when assembling your table. We can supply this at an additional cost or work with a supplier of your choice.
We usually recommend a budget of £60 – £200. depending on how elaborate you’d like the table to be.