Transform breakfast into a lavish morning affair.
Really impress guests with a uniquely curated breakfast spread.
Fancy a breakfast grazing table filled with all the heavenly things the first meal of the day should be made of? From the sweet to the savoury, to the dairy and gluten-free, we’ll put on a spread that will move your guest’s taste buds into a frenzy.
“I woke up the morning of my wedding, sat and enjoyed an amazing breakfast spread with my bridal party and was so relaxed and overwhelmed. It was beautiful and delicious. Thank you.Lois Granby
What To Expect
Our breakfast/brunch grazing tables include all the things necessary to create a heavenly grazing experience for you and your guest. Perfect for launch events, corporate events, high tea occasions, the morning of your wedding – or any morning event for that matter – we’ll ensure the first meal of the day meets expectation and showcases something for everyone:
- Premium Brookfarm muesli and granola yogurt cups – dairy free and gluten free options available
- Artisan breakfast pastries – croissants, pear danishes, pain au raisin, waffles
- Mini quiches – vegetarian option available
- Smoked salmon, dill, capers and cream cheese (can include bagels)
- Dairy-free avocado bites with caramelised balsamic drizzle
- Sliced deluxe ham and crumbed vintage cheddar cheese
- Double brie cheese, honeycomb and crackers
- Locally baked artisan bread – sourdough, soy and linseed, wholemeal, fig and walnut
- Artisan Banana Bread with butter
- Raw breakfast bars
- A variety of premium jams – strawberry, raspberry, quince, fig and cherry
- Nut butters – cashew, almond and peanut
- Fresh seasonal fruits – grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, figs, passion fruit, kiwi fruit, apricots (dependent on seasonality and availability)
All of our breads and breakfast pastries are sourced on the day of your event to ensure everything is as fresh as possible. We source all our foods from the highest quality suppliers to maintain our quality standard and promise to our clients. We also shop locally for seasonal produce to guarantee in season freshness, as such, produce and juice varieties are subject to change however we will try our hardest to accommodate any requests you have.
As with all our Goodness Gracious breakfast grazes, we’re happy to work with you to tailor what is supplied to your preferences.
Our breakfast grazing tables are quoted on a £10-£18 per person with an optional setup fee (we can just deliver in graze boxes) of £50 + .45p a mile outside of Nottinghamshire – a minimum of 10 people required.
We require a 50% deposit (non-refundable) at the time of booking and full payment one week ahead of the event date.
Like with our cheese and antipasto grazing tables, we offer two styling options for our grazes:
1. One level free-flowing graze.
For this set up we will arrive at your venue and beautifully display the food on waxed paper without the use of props or the need for us to return and pick up any items.
2. Designed with Props to create elevation and depth (additional styling fee).
Using a variety of our props, we’ll create a distinct and unique table design through the use of height and statement pieces to bring intrigue to the grazing experience and the WOW factor to guests.
Foods will be beautifully displayed on platters and within bowls with our luxurious serve wear to help guests fill their plates with delicious goodness. To ensure our clients are happy with the table design, we design all our tables ahead of event day and send you photos of what the table will look like with the props to be used and take any feedback on-board.
Breakfast grazing table styling options:
- Rustic – wooden pieces with gold stands and accessories
- Elegant – marble and slate platters, gold and champagne stands and accessories
- Moody – slate and matt black platters with accents of gold/champagne
- Bohemian – brass props with decorative antiques and accents of timber
- Custom – we can source additional props to compliment the theme/colour palette of your event. This may incur additional charges
We will be required to return to the venue the next day to pick up the equipment. This is included in our styling fee also.
Small Graze: £150
Medium – Large Graze: £205+
We strongly recommend including florals and foliage when assembling your table. We can supply this at an additional cost or work with a supplier of your choice.
Small Graze: £60– 190
Medium – Large Graze: £190+
Set up can take between two to three hours depending on the size of the table.